Three courses between 9 and 18 holes. Subtle difficulties and prestigious competitions. Golf International Barrière La Baule boasts 220 hectares of grounds bordering the Brière Regional Natural Park. A challenge for players of all levels.
Perfect your technique on the hilly 9-hole François André course, the highly popular 18-hole Diane Barrière-Desseigne course, or the subtle Lucien Barrière course bordered by chestnut trees. Follow the helpful advice of a Coach. Enjoy the superb 5-hectare lake and the Club House with a pool and restaurant. Open year-round, Golf International Barrière La Baule surpasses expectations and is adaptable to any player's level. A 30-minute "Introduction to Golf" session is offered free to beginners between 12 p.m. and 12.30 p.m. with the Pass Evasion, subject to booking 24 hours in advance.
Days and opening hours :
- Autumn-Winter Opening Hours: 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
- Spring Opening Hours: 8.30 a.m. - 6 p.m. / 6.30 p.m. on Saturdays
- Summer Opening Hours: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. / 7.30 p.m. on Saturdays
- Autumn-Winter Club House Opening Hours: 10 a.m. - 6.30 p.m
- Spring Club House Opening Hours: 9 a.m. - 7 .15 p.m.
- Summer Club House Opening Hours: 9 a.m. - 7 .45 p.m.
Closed on Tuesdays from November to MarchPrice :
With the Pass Evasion: 1 free 1/2 hour “Introduction to Golf” session per person.
- Low season:
9 holes : €35
18 holes : €50
- Mid season:
9 holes : €45
18 holes : €70
- Hight season:
9 holes : €55
18 holes : €90
- The Lucien Barrière course: 18 holes, 5981 m - par 72
- The Diane Barrière-Desseigne course: 18 holes, 6197 m - par 72
- The François André course: 9 holes, 2973 m - par 36
Best Price Guarantee
Barrière Hotels guarantees guests the best prices on its website ! If you find a better price on another website, we will match it, along with a further 10% off.
Find out more